WBP COVID-19 Safety + Guidelines
As we continue to keep a close eye on the latest COVID-19 developments, we are working to ensure that Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice in San Jose presented by First Tech Federal Credit Union and Alaska Airlines is safe and accessible for our guests. We will follow all county, city, state and CDC guidance and adjust our operations as needed.
As of September 1, our safety protocols for attendance are as follows:
- Provide a valid ID with proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means you have finished your vaccine, whether one dose (Johnson & Johnson) or two doses (Pfizer or Moderna), and two weeks have passed.
The following are the ONLY acceptable proof of Full Vaccination:
- the CDC vaccination card, which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered, or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction;
- a photo or copy of a vaccination card as a separate document;
- a photo of a vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device;
- documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; or
- a personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California and available by going to myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction, or by an approved private company (view a list of approved companies offering digital vaccine cards).
- Entry requirements do not apply to children under the age of 12, who aren’t eligible to get the vaccine yet.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By purchasing an ice skating ticket or by accompanying a paid skater, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
DO NOT attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before visiting Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice in San Jose presented by First Tech Federal Credit Union and Alaska Airlines if you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to visiting “Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice in San Jose presented by First Tech Federal Credit Union and Alaska Airlines, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to visiting the “Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice in San Jose presented by First Tech Federal Credit Union and Alaska Airlines, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
ONSITE SAFETY MEASURES
The following safety measures will be enforced and adhered to:
- Six feet spacing for all queue lines
- Contactless transactions including ticket admission, concession items, lockers, and skate helpers
- Hourly sanitization of all surfaces throughout the event areas
- Hand sanitizing stations provided throughout event areas
- All ice rink employees are required to be fully vaccinated, wear masks and will have temperature checks at the start of each shift
If we must close Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice in San Jose presented by First Tech Federal Credit Union and Alaska Airlines, ticket holders will receive a credit for future use.
If you have an in-person ticket and can no longer attend due to COVID exposure or a positive test, the above policy also applies.